- Design solutions and processes.
- Understanding broader business drivers to map business needs to process & functional solution design.
- Work very closely with VMware Sales, Channel/Partner operations teams to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of functional and technical specifications document.
- Evaluate business and technical opportunities for joint development for building end to end technical solutions .
- Key contributor in cross-functional teams, BRD review, development plans, and roadmap development.
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
- Internal client liaison, managing project and enhancement requests as per priority.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops.
- Identify opportunities to leverage VMware technology .
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Create and deliver high quality presentations.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary .
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements .
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Systems Analyst working with Sales and Channel functional areas .
- Minimum 1 years’ experience preparing as-is & to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis.
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects .
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple technical teams.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment .
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training.
- Project Management experience a plus .
- Six Sigma certification etc. is a plus.
- Contact +91 7299932010 / email@example.com.